Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy

Default panasonic POS question

Why not pull the HDD and put it in a PC to copy the files to it?

- Mike

"Heavy G" wrote in message
. ..
ok, I have a panansonic js170 model POS station in need of repair. on the
side under a hidden panel is a external connector, does anyone know if
this is for an external floppy drive? and if so, where would I find a
suitable one that will work? the POS in question has some corupt DOS files
I want to replace but theres no way to load any files as it is now. it
wont boot from a CD drive I attached to the ide bus (the bios doesnt
support boot from cdrom)

here is a link for reference as to what the POS looks like. any help would
be appreciated thanks

http://www.miami-kassen.de/Bilder/Mi...ana473-439.jpg