Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Cutting an old fridge in half

On Wed, 17 May 2006 01:52:46 GMT, Ignoramus19822 wrote:
Thanks Dave. I got the fridge cut in half. It was a bitch of a job, or
maybe I am out of shape. A lot of stink also came out. Everything was
full of blue smoke. I used the following tools: gas mask, circular saw
with blade for steel, 4.5" angle grinder, air chisel (got air from
contractors who were doing her floor), sledgehammer, and some 4x4 for
"breaking its back".

You sure know how to have fun, Iggy. Good news is I just found the
Pry-Ax, and will be listing it on Saturday or Sunday. 15 or so years of
fire & EMS, given the current politics in our department, is more than
enough. I bought the stuff meself, I'm selling it for meself.