Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

Default The theory behind the riding lawnmower

On Tue, 16 May 2006 03:45:23 GMT, "Lyndell Thompson"
wrote:

Excellant point! I couldn't have said it better. Lets find out who invented
the FIRST lawn mower (after cows and sheep) and drag their name thru all the
dirt we can muster. Thanks for sharing this.
Lyndell
P.S. I have a kubota front mower 60" and I cut about 5 acres all together @
3 small lots I own. Luckily they all join! And of course the weedeating. If
you saw my post on the M14 angle grinder arbor..........that is to quickly
sharpen blades and get back to work. :-)

Get some sheep . They taste better than lawn mowers :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM