Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Automatic screw driving

I think Leigh at MarMachine has a screw driving setup for sale. One
of those parallelagram arraingments with a geared air powered
screwdriver fixed on the end so it always remains exactly vertical.
Operator sticks screw in hole, brings driver down, pushes button.
Repeats

I just called him. Its a tapper. Should work..but has no torque
clutch. Might rip off screw heads if you dont have controlled air
supply.

Then there is this....

http://www.deprag.com/english/index.htm (I think this may fit your
needs, particularly if you make a jig. Jigs make hiring winos off the
street a more viable option G

And of course...

http://www.northwestpowertools.com/screwguns/674220.htm

Now if you want fancy.....

http://www.deprag.com/english/index.htm

http://www.pemnet.com/fastening_prod...kscrew_system/

http://www.dgindustries.com/screwfeed.html

I know of the available guns, I need to automate to the point of the
opperator dropping a handle into the jig, then a brush, then push a button
to have two screws fed and driven then the opperator puts it in a box. No
handeling of screws or handling a driver, just dumop a box of screws into a
feeder once in a while. I hate it when I'm told to drop what I'm doing and
do something hotter.