Gerald Miller

Default Leaves, leaves everywhere; how to fix my rake.

On 24 Nov 2003 15:06:52 -0800, (Al 2) wrote:

It seems like a typical story; you don't know how great a product is
until you have used it for years and by then it is no longer available.

Any suggestions where suitable pieces of metal might be available?

Thanks,
Pete.

I don't have a suggestion on how to fix your rake but would suggest a
Stihl leaf blower. They work great.
Al

I use an electric blower and ignore the vacuum pick up feature after
replacing a couple of impellers - bags are cheaper than impellers. For
pick up I use a fan rake in each hand and dump them into the held open
bag. My annual crop is 40 - 50 of the large bags well stuffed.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada