Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default shop layout "planning" software, freeware?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 04:46:25 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006 04:12:37 +0100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

Me too. Only regret I have is that I didn't grab more of them back when
we were tossing them, but I took all I could ude at the time. Got one
set of drawers full of brass, one cartridge case size per.

Gack!! Another use Id not considered. Holding loaded ammo. Currently
I use those big steel shop cabinets, but they are not really suited
for keeping ammo seperated. I think Ive got several hundred CaseGard
boxes stored.

That's strange. I use these things called "ammo cans" for that.
Standard sizes, self-supporting, and stack nicely. Of course, the one
I want is always on the bottom - how do they _do_ that?

I load for 53 different cartridges. Or can.

Hm. I don't think I'm ther yet, but as of last week, I think I can
reload for all the calibers I own guns for, which have reloadable
cartridges.