Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Automatic screw driving

Tom Gardner wrote:

I just recieved a mandate to automate a fastening opperation. We have to
drive two #10 x 1-3/4" SMCs to hold this handle. This has become a
full-time job, so it's a high priority and high budget because the job is
menial and high risk of repetitive motion injury.

http://www.bettymills.com/shop/produ...FS4067600.html

Take a look at the auto feeding screw guns used for fastening subfloors
in house construction, should give you some ideas. Can't think of a
brand offhand, but just look at the ads in a copy of Fine Home Building
and you should find a few. I think Senco has one.

Pete C.