Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Prescott...

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
If a cabinet minister is always on duty then shagging his wife at any
time would satisfy 'misconduct in public office'...

Why?

You can't be attending to your work while otherwise occupied?

That activity is relatively normal between married
couples (!?). The misconduct is in "carrying on"
outside his marriage, whilst he's "in office" as
well as, reportedly, "in the office". That's what
Dribble doesn't agree with.

Is dribble still around? Don't seem to be getting his posts. Ah well. ;-)

If he's not "attending to his work while otherwise
occupied", then that could also apply to his other
activities - eating up all those pies, for instance.

Anything he does at work that isn't work related is fine by me - it should
take is mind off that part pee rubbish and further likely examples.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.