Dave Plowman

Default External alarm cable and BS4737

In article ,
Alex H wrote:
We have an overhead alarm cable which runs between the two buildings at
our site. The cable runs from just below the roof of the two-storey
building to the base of the chimney breast on the single storey
building. It is protected in conduit attached to a metal catinery cable.

My query is that the conduit hasn't been run right up the brickwall of
the two-storey building and does this constitute a violation of BS4737?

Is this carrying mains? Most alarms are low voltage so no regs.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn