Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
aurgathor

Default !@#$%^&* ants -- how to get rid of them

I'll go to Loews tomorrow and buy some Terro. I understand that
a good poison is one that doesn't kill the ants immediately, but let
them poison the queen. I had to know what people had success
with.

Thanks for all who replied.

"Jeff" wrote in message
Yep works like a charm. Of course don't panic when you first use Terro

and
a zillion ants begin to take it back to their hive. Just keep adding

more.
It's amazing how fact they can remove it. After a few days they suddenly
disappear. I put a strip of masking tape down and put a few drops of

Terro
on it.

"DAC" wrote in message
oups.com...