Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
aurgathor

Default !@#$%^&* ants -- how to get rid of them

I'm having some problems with ants. I first noticed them about a year ago,
and I don't seem to be able to get rid of them. First, they moved into an
electric outlet in my kitchen (a very convenient place, I guess) so I
vacuumed them out and sprayed the outlet with "Ortho HighPower Home defense"
against ants and roaches. So they moved to another outlet. I cleaned that
one, too, and sprayed all other outlets in the kitchen. I also made sure
that the kitchen was cleaned up. However, the ants are still there
somewhere, they apparently just moved to some place I can no longer find
them. (they might be underneath my home)

So, what's the best way to tackle them? I'll be doing a complete remodel of
my kitchen in a couple of months, and if there were something I could spray
behind and underneath the cabinets before putting them back, that could
probably help tremendously.

TIA