Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default First-Time plumber success!

That's definitely a good record! IF you don't have leaks now,
you're not likely to have any problems. Besides, a small leak
wouldn't be catastrophic anyway, would it?

How about asking someone trusted to check on the house a couple
times while you're away? Easier said than done, I knowg.

Pop

"ashroyer" wrote in message

With no previous plumbing experience, I successfully tied in my
sprinkler system to my main line, installed a new main shuttoff
and
replaced a section of old ailing pipes. 60 connections in all
and no
leaks!

My question: If there are no apparent leaks now am I out of the
woods,
or could a leak start in a few days?? In 1 week I'm going on a
14 day
vacation. I'd like to leave the water on so the sprinklers
will run,
but if something started leaking and I didn't get back for 14
days...

--
ashroyer