CJ

Default Router reccomendations

Well, no, not exactly, but the source for the design of the tennon jig
was the UK DeWalt tips pages, and they suggested the style of router
bit, I did a search for them and found the CMT ones and knew they were
going to be the one to get, and now you mention them in an Elu context
and then there's the Elu and DW connection and it's all looking a bit
interesting! Maybe that's where "the real" DeWalts went? It's
intriguing to say the least is that! The CMT at Axminster looks rather
like the newer DeWalt design (624?) Even down to using a very near
match for the "Electronic" logo symbol DW use.

I don't know, but just maybe there's something afoot here.

Interesting!

Yes. I looking through the catalogues tonight and noticed that Electronic
logo thing as well, and the striking similarity to the DeWalt 625 that
Axminster no longer carry. Even the write-up on the website is almost word
for word identical to the write-up for the DeWalt in the 2002 paper
catalogue.

Me thinks it the same machine, and the price has gone down a bit too :-)

CJH

--
remove ".nospam" from my reply address