Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

I would forego the sponge and bacon grease thing ands go with a chunk
of cork, ground up or crushed up to crumble sized pieces. ONe or two
miller or budweiser beer bottles, busted up into pieces about 1/8 x
1/2 or just some small shards about like a pea or so.1/2 pound of
hamburger meat.

Place hamburger meat in frying pan, and add crushed ground up cork,
and glass.. Stir well and brown and simmer until its soaked into the
cork........Using gloves make a few patties, and place in conspicuous
spots for coyotes to find..........They eat these burger patties, and
during digestion the grease is supposed pulled out of the cork and it
makes it swell up (so I am told) which causes binding or impaction of
some degree to the intestinal tract. Gut and intestinal tract action
combined with glass shards cuts intestines and creates internal
hemorageing......and of course peritonitis.

I supose the sponge deal works about the same way but just causes
blockage without cutting the intestines and making them bleed and leak
thus creating peritonitis

A charming bunch you are - I'm sorry I asked.

Thanks however to those few who provided intelligent responses to my
query.............

Laurie Forbes

Psychologists will tell you that the way people treat animals tells you a
lot about them. From the cruel and inhuman responses some of the people (and
I use the term loosely) suggested to deal with the coyotes you can tell what
kind of people they are. Anyone that would come up with such visciously
creative ways of destroying an animal one merely wants to scare off has to
be a lower form of life. My guess is that they are all Bush supporters as
well as inbred cretins, pretty much the same thing actually. Some of them
need killing.

Hawke