Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default shop layout "planning" software, freeware?

On Tue, 16 May 2006 04:12:37 +0100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

In article , Gunner
wrote:

Its still hard to beat IBM punch card cabinets for storage. Im always
on the lookout for more.

Me too. Only regret I have is that I didn't grab more of them back when
we were tossing them, but I took all I could ude at the time. Got one
set of drawers full of brass, one cartridge case size per.

PDW

Gack!! Another use Id not considered. Holding loaded ammo. Currently
I use those big steel shop cabinets, but they are not really suited
for keeping ammo seperated. I think Ive got several hundred CaseGard
boxes stored.

I load for 53 different cartridges. Or can.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33