Larry Jaques

Default 4 or 4 1/2 in. angle grinder from Harbor Freight

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:29:57 GMT, (JohnF)
brought forth from the murky depths:

My son and I have been using them (the 15.00-20.00 ones)for 5+ years
and the only thing we've broken is the thumb switch on one of them.
The locking switch is kinda, sorts, semi dangerous though. I nearly

So unscrew the case, hold the switch out, and grind off
the locking portion. It will probably take you 5 minutes
for each of them. (Speaking of which, I should probably
do that on my locking-switched Makita, huh?

-
Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites