Ted Edwards

Default Pipe joint compound

jim rozen wrote:

I'm sure some poor fool will be into that house in another
hundred years, cussing me out. "goddam teflon seat ball
valves. Those things are crap. Why didn't that guy use
the unobtainium valves here??"

LOL! I used those ""goddam teflon seat ball valves" for all the shut
off valves in this house. They've been in service now for about seven
years with on failure - the plating on one ball failed and caused a slow
leak through the valve. I do like easy to turn, quarter turn shut offs
after fighting with the usuall shut off valves for most of my life.

Ted