Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default Decent low cost oxy/ace regulator set

The HF set on sale for $89.95 works fairly well, and the workmanship is ok.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Jim Stewart wrote:

I can't deal with my 30+ year old Tanaka
regulator set and its continual drifting.

What's a reasonable new set of regulators
that won't cost an arm and a leg. I'm
not adverse to buying a whole new set if
that's the cheapest way.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"