Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default Brazing Torch

The message
from Chris Bacon contains these words:

A few minutes? Good Lord. How long did the gritty blinks last,
a few days? Ow.

Woke up in the middle of the night and assumed we'd had a power cut as I
could see bugger all even after I'd switched the light on. Eyes were
very painful but lukily I knew where my antihistamine eyedrops were - in
the fridge door[1]. Groped and fondled my way there and poured in what
felt like halft a bottle, which stung even more, but about five minutes
later they were much better and by the next morning just uncomfortable.
Took a few days to get completely back to normal. Of course, what long
term increase in cataract chances I've got is indeterminate.

[1] I've learnt to keep the superglue and the eye drops apart.

--
Skipweasel