Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Doctor Drivel

Default Prescott...

"The Natural Philosopher" a snotty uni person wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) through a haze of senile flatulence wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
You honestly think Gordon will ever get to number ten? For a couple of
weeks maybe..
There is a ****load of economic trouble boiling up: Gordon can't escape
it...by the time he's in the frame, his name will be mud.

That rumour has been around for what - 10 years?

What rumour?

This is almost as near fact as any economic prediction can be.

A fact is a fact. It is or it is not. A near fact? Wow. Is this like,
near lie - a lie that wasn't a lie but might have been if lies were told?
This must be snotty uni logic. As the senile one said for 10 years we have
heard all this crap out economic collapses, a house price crash, etc. None
of it ever came near. The CBI have moved their headquarters from Centre
point to near the Labour Party headquarters. I wonder why?

If the Torys don't win outright..

Wishful thinking from the snotty uni one. The people of the country
remember the utter incompetence of the Tories and political spite they
always engage in. A bunch of weirdoes obsessed with petty snobbery. Look at
the piece on the Skylon:
http://www.skyscrapernews.com/lost_wonders.htm