Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Berger

Default how 2 reset EPROM

If you really want to help us use google groups to its full
potential, please SPELL your words instead of making them up.
Somebody might google an expression like "how to reset EPROM".
They are very unlikely to try 2 figyour aut "how 2 reset
EPROM". It's not much harder to type "to" than "2" but makes
things so much clearer.

Goldenshuttle wrote:
Franc, I must say that people like you make Google Groups work 2 its
full potential..thanks alot dude..I shall try 2 write externally, but
with care due 2 SMD soldering. I shall also search the net for a
software that can access and write throu the laptop itself. Give me
advice or wish me luck...million thanks dude...