Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Tips on using end-feed plumbing fittings?

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
Steel wool is good for cleaning tube. Wipe some flux around
only where you want the solder to go, a fingertip is good,
or a small brush. Unlike Mr. Rumm, I would absolutely avoid
Fry's "Powerflow" and go for a better flux such as Laco:

Certainly if you use a finger to apply it. ;-)

I've found "Powerflow" less "active" than Laco, but neither
are particularly bad for skin (at normal temperatures!!!).

Right. I've not used either but prefer active types. And they certainly
don't do your skin any good.

--
*Failure is not an option. It's bundled with your software.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.