Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default how 2 reset EPROM

Tim Auton wrote:
Quote, then trim away any excess, then put your reply
below what you've quoted (or intersperse reply and quoting, if
appropriate).

I don't completely agree. I agree that the quote is necessary in many
cases, but in Goldenshuttle's case, for example, IMO he did right when
he didn't quote, as his message was rather just thanking for Franc and
telling what is he himself going to do next, without replying to
anyone. Franc probably knows for what is he being thanked, and I don't
think that it interests others :-)

But even more annoying is to include a long "full-quote" without
clipping, and the most annoying thing is to write the reply above the
quote, aka top-posting. I have a statement "I don't help top-posters".