Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Warren Buffet Buys Iscar

The fusion program was shut down because the liberal group wanted to spend
the money on social services. They were also ghost white in fear that
1. it might work like physics says
2. it would melt the world down before the SS check came.

So the funding was cut.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

David R Brooks wrote:
Cliff wrote:

On 13 May 2006 06:51:43 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Some Chinese

Energy is and will remain a major problem.
Someone should do something about it.

The US/shrubbie shut down it's fusion research program, mostly. Not
enough oil in it I guess. Or just plain not faith-based.

They've been trying for nigh on 50 years to make fusion go. Still
doesn't: still hoping & trying.
If that isn't faith-based, I dunno what is :-)