Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
The Reid

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

Following up to Adrian Tupper

I heard that they allow 10% error each on your speedo and their speed
trap, so 85mph is about the level you'd likely to risk being caught.
But make sure your speedo is accurate if you try it.

I just use the speed limit for Gatsos etc, how can I know they
didnt change the rules since I last heard?
I had a really tedious journey across Cornwall and Devon the
other day. A patrol car doing exactly 70 with a jam behind him. I
drove at 70 too with cruise on, which resulted in a slo-mo
overtake (not comfortable with that) then when I slowed to 60 for
a series of bends he went past at 70 again (too fast IMHO) then
we repeated the whole thing again.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site