Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri

Default Maytag side by side freezer drip

Nobody You'd Know wrote in message ...

I owned a Sears ColdSpot side by side for 30 yrs and didn't have the
first service call. It finally got to be too small for a growing
family, so we got rid of it and got the Maytag. The Maytag has had
6-7 service calls in the 6 years that I've owned it; and the Sears
service technician said that Maytags make up over half of their
service calls.

Never a Maytag again!

That really surprises me since I always thought Maytag was a very
dependable brand. I almost chose a Maytag gas cooktop, but after seeing
some of the complaints about Maytag appliances, I'm glad I didn't.

Cheri