Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Mark K. Bilbo

Default HOme question

Previously, on alt.atheism, Enkidu in episode

"krp~" wrote in news:NdC9g.1111$Go6.940@trnddc04:

"Enkidu" wrote in message
"Jeremy Martin" wrote in
:

I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Pangborn must be bored again.

\
No but YOU are still a fukkkking IDIOT!

It is amazing after all these YEARS that you just can't catch on. Moore
posts a forgery and you blame me. When he doesn't get you assholes
foaming at the mouth with his first one on Klein, he posts a second to
Jeremy and predictable you go into the desired CONVULSIONS! How does it
feel to be one of Pavlov's TRAINED dogs? WOOF WOOF moron!

It's amazing that we go months without hearing from you, and then the
forgeries and your denials show up within hours.

What'll be funny (well, mildly so) will be when he pulls another of his
slip ups and posts a denial before the forge...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com