Posted to alt.home.repair
JessicaG

Default Does our plan make sense?

ON the other hand, in my house I've done some rewalling of exterior walls
where
there were problems and to re-insulate (while I'm at it) with batt. But
other
walls and ceilings I'm dealing with by texture painting certain ceilings
and
certain walls are getting a textured wallpaper (a grass or string). But I
don't
expect perfect walls and I'm doing this in stages while living in it.

It all depends on your situation and standards.

Banty

Thanks for the great advice. Doing it in stages might make the most sense,
we'll have to live here while it's going on.