Posted to alt.home.repair
Luther

Default Gypsum? Sheetrock questions

Hello, I am doing a little remodeling to my house and yard and I
thought of a question about sheetrock. I think that the sheetrock that
I'm using is made out of gypsum??, and I'm just wondering, if I'm
wrong, what sheetrock is made out of. I need some extra dirt to use as
fill in my yard for my project out there and I was wondering if it
would be possible and alright for the earth if I broke down the
sheetrock, took the paper off, and used the sheetrock rubble as fill in
the ground as a method of "disposing" of it.