Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

Default need information about ups

"larya" wrote in message
ups.com...
Greetings...

I am looking for information about a particular ups..

The APC 700XL..

I would like to get an electronic copy of the operator's manual....
and service manual would be a big help....

I got this ups used so it came without paperwork....

I have already tried APC but they didn't even repond to my request for
information.. maybe my email got lost ....

Larry ve3fxq

Surf over to APC's support page at http://www.apc.com/support/index.cfm and
download manuals and application notes from there. You'll not find service
manuals there... they hold those very dear to their hearts. They only release
them to authorized service centers, and they won't let them out either.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.