Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:14:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:49:36 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

I wouldn't think a barking dog 1000 feet away would be that onerous,
but your hearing is probably considerably more acute than mine.

It cuts right through the wall, Don. (BTW, I'm only 52.) I don't know
if the little ******* has a megaphone or what, but the son of a bitch
is LOUD, even this far away across a field!

There is a yappy little carnivourous rat about 2 blocks away that yaps
away by the hour and is EXTREMELY irritating. One of these afternoons
I'll get an accurate address and report the little stinker.

Or simply install a microphone at the property line, that every bark
triggers a sonic blast. of several seconds duration.

Now it would be fun if that sonic blast could be heard by the owners.
Everytime the dog barks..the owners get it.
Gunner

Heh heh heh. That would be a treat, wouldn't it? Add wireless camera
for getting the reactions on "film" and I could sell the flick, don't
ya think?

How about a drug which makes their hearing more acute? Dart the owners
with it one evening when they let the dog out and see what happens. I
wish someone would do that and document it. snicker