Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Sun, 14 May 2006 11:16:19 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 13 May 2006 23:29:48 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Im fascinated by the sheer numbers of touchy feelie types that when
confronted with the grim realities of life..go all atitter. One would
assume that they are the same type that assumes hamburger comes from a
factory in those little styrofoam trays, not a bawling ****ting
terrified 1000 lb organism who is dragged onto a killing floor and
bashed with a slegehammer or electrocuted, then hoist by a high speed
crane, ripped open with a massive flood of guts and blood, then sliced
to bits with power saws..

Those of you with tender sensibilities..why not take a day trip to the
nearest slaughterhouse for a tour, then go home and have a nice steak
and a fine bottle of wine to enjoy while thinking over the days tour.

When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be th' guy with th' big sledge
hammer who put 'em down. Grew up on a farm and went with th' Ol' man
to th' slaughter house in Chicago whenever he'd a sell a truckload of
'em... cool place.

Tried to feed my little brother to th' hogs once, but that's another
story...

Snarl

Ive wacked a few in the forehead with a sledge. Its hard to get rid
of the memory of the ones who looked up at you with those big brown
eyes, and followed the flight of the sledge hammer until they were
somewhat crosseyed (hard with a herbvore to go cross eyed) and that
CRUNCH as the sledge buries itself in their forehead and you have to
leap backwards as they collapse.

Now when called to do the deed, I simply shoot em in the head with a
..41 mag.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,