Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman

Default OT-Neopost Postage Meter Inkjet Cartridges

On Sun, 14 May 2006 04:10:42 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote:

If you try to copy and reuse postage, be prepared to get a very
unwanted visit from the Postal Inspection Service.

Just kidding.

I figured you were. ;-)

But I thought I'd better clarify it for those out there who can't
think for themselves - there are a few induhviduals that hear stuff
like that and think "Gee, what a great idea!"

I asked a cousin/mail-person if the PO raised rates to cover
storage costs and she got all ****y and said: "How else can you send a
letter from New York to California for just a penny a day?"

Actually, the postal rate increase is to fund their secret spamhaus
works in Russia and China. The way they figure it, if they can make
E-mail totally unusable by filling our In-boxes with offers for fake
pills, Canadian Pharmacies, offshore gambling & bookmaking, sex, and
enlargement products, people will give up and start mailing paper
letters again. And so far it's working....

(Is this how rumors get started?) ;-)

-- Bruce --