Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Sat, 13 May 2006 23:29:48 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Im fascinated by the sheer numbers of touchy feelie types that when
confronted with the grim realities of life..go all atitter. One would
assume that they are the same type that assumes hamburger comes from a
factory in those little styrofoam trays, not a bawling ****ting
terrified 1000 lb organism who is dragged onto a killing floor and
bashed with a slegehammer or electrocuted, then hoist by a high speed
crane, ripped open with a massive flood of guts and blood, then sliced
to bits with power saws..

Those of you with tender sensibilities..why not take a day trip to the
nearest slaughterhouse for a tour, then go home and have a nice steak
and a fine bottle of wine to enjoy while thinking over the days tour.

When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be th' guy with th' big sledge
hammer who put 'em down. Grew up on a farm and went with th' Ol' man
to th' slaughter house in Chicago whenever he'd a sell a truckload of
'em... cool place.

Tried to feed my little brother to th' hogs once, but that's another
story...

Snarl