Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fire proofing shop

On Sat, 13 May 2006 22:20:38 -0400, "ATP*"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Bruce

Upon reflection I think you are right. I hate the idea of all the
plaster dust around my machines, but I will just have to tarp
everything up. Part of my problem is that I haven't gotten the framing
or electrical inspections done yet. What I should really do is do the
work required to pass the inspections first (get engineering drawings
stamped for the gambrel roof framing, make the stairs to the top floor
etc.)

stan

Dust from cutting cement (wonderboard) type panels would be even worse.

Had a guy help me hang, tape and finish th' sheetrock in th' kids room
last summer. He never sanded th' mud, instead he used a damp sponge
to smooth it prior to paint. He said it doesn't matter how long it's
been dried, years even, and it still works. Clean up was a breeze.

Snarl