Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Doctor Drivel

Default Prescott...

"Palindr?me" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Doctor Drivel wrote:

The topic of Prescott inevitably came up on
Question Time on tv last night. As Heseltine said (I paraphrase)
having an adulterous affair does not in itself justify being sacked.
But making yourself and the office of Deputy Prime Minister a
nationwide laughing stock, should do.

He hasn't made a laughing stock at all. All he did was have a shag,

Yes you are right, to be fair he was a laughing stock long before this
episode.

which is his business. It is Little Middle Englanders who want to
know about the shagging.

You can probably understand that since it is little middle england
that is paying the best part of 600K / year to allow him this
priviledge.

It is not their business if he has a shag.

It is their business

Not at all. Johnny having a shag with a consenting shagger is not our
business. The minds of Little Middle England. I don't know.

But not

Johnny having a shag with a consenting shagger is not our business, no
matter what narrow minded Little Middle England thinks.