Simon Stroud

Default You and Yours (R4) DIY webchat

Martin Angove wrote in message
Further to a suggestion I made some time ago, the latest in You and
Yours' series on DIY is to be broadcast tomorrow (Thursday 4th
September) from 12 mid day on Radio 4. The programme will be followed by
a "live webchat".

Although the official subject for the item will be loft conversions I
believe that there may be scope to introduce questions about the
anti-DIY proposed electrical regulations. I will not be in a position to
participate, so thought I'd bring this to the collective attention of
the group in case anyone else fancied a go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/

Hwyl!

M.

Hi,

I was interviewed for the programme as they were interested in experiences
(good and bad) of loft conversions, so interested that they visited to have
a look at mine. No idea whether they'll be using the material but I'm
looking forward to tomorrow lunchtime to find out. (Maybe) fame at last!

Good luck with getting a bit of exposure for the proposed wiring regs - good
idea.

Regards,

Simon.