Posted to sci.electronics.repair
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default TOSHIBA CX35C60 TV, CT-9668 Missing, need to set stereo and SubBass.

I will give them a call, looks like I need the real McCoy. Do any of the
high end remotes have extensive capabilities like this? The cheap ones
can barely change channels.

Tech Data wrote:

That remote did have a slide down cover that housed the audio/pic/ and
pip buttons. There's several places that say they have 'original
remotes' but, I've found they usually have 'suitable substitutes' they
send you without telling you and will probably have those features
missing. Try www.remotes.com or call 1-800-remotes and ask. They used
to always have exacts. Haven't tried them in awhile.

www.techdata-kicksass.net

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©