Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

Default Power Driveway Sweeper?

echo has a trimmer system that lets you mount different attachments, one of
which is a brush head

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Sounds like a snow plow with a brush...

Martin (never used a snow plow before)
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

JR North wrote:
God, I'm tired of manually scraping 1-2" of tree junk off my driveway.
What I need is a gas powered push type reel-mower type thing with a
rotating bristle brush up front to blast the junk ahead of it. Called the
local rental place: "$40 for 4 hours (sucker)". As Chris Rock would say:
"Good Lowd, that's alota money". Checked HF; no go. I suppose I could
whip something up- another project on the long list.
Ideas? source for a drum shaped bristle brush?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

News==----
Newsgroups