Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Mr X

Default Prescott...

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
writes

In article ,
Mr X wrote:
The fact that you take the attitude that you do in respect of
Prescott's misbehaviour speaks volumes for your own low standards of
personal behaviour, IMO.

How comfortable is your pulpit?

Diversion; smokescreen.

*You* are the one who says Prescott has done nothing wrong. People might
then see that as a reflection of your own character. Get over it.

Where have I said he has done nothing wrong?

But to suggest involving the law in a bit of nookie between consenting
adults is going back to the dark ages. And says far more about those who
suggest the law should be involved than the act itself.

Circularity. It happens to be the law. Misconduct in a Public Office is
a very old common-law criminal offence. I've already commented on all
the points regarding that particular topic.

Goodbye!
--
Mr X