Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
Having worked as a volunteer for the Bradford Curry Project and other
local Soup Runs for *many* years, I know all about the disastrous
effects of alcohol on people. Their lives are *very* brutal and short.
The local drunks actually greet me with "Hi Dave".

There are even more functioning alcoholics out there than there are down
and outs through drink. You'll probably know several.

The abuse of alcohol effects all social classes. The poor may end up in
the gutter, the better off probably not.

You really need to do some proper research.

--
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.