Posted to alt.home.repair
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Default Hovering Bumble Bees

On 12 May 2006 15:30:52 -0700, wrote:
Male carpenter bees engaging in territorial behavior.
Toss a pebble or bee sized object up and they will zoom in to check
that it is not another male carpenter bee.
The females will drill a hole and lay a few eggs and provision it, no
biggie here but it sure upsets the Biff and Muffin types with natural
wood siding.

Its my favorite itme of the year........pass the time away with a good
tennis or bad minton racket swating carpenter bees.......Aluminum
baseballbats work good too, but takes more skill.........sounds like
little rocks getting nailed.

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...