Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dana

Default AIM Virus/trojan going around! Where do I report this?!?

I know that is right.

On Thu, 11 May 2006, JR North wrote:

What in Gods name are you doing with AOL anyway? Dump them.
JR

Michael Kennedy wrote:

There is apparently a virus or script of some kind goin around on AIM...

I got this earlier and my computer started sending out aim messages with
the same thing over and over again to eveybody on my buddy list.. Including
myself since I'm on my own buddy list.

This was the message:

how good is this picture of us for myspace?
http://213.251.139.110/9d1da3707c92e...ther/picture18 .
zip

I put spaces before and after the .zip just so nobody accidentally clicks
on this and gets the trojan or whatever the hell this is.
Who do I report this to? ?

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth