jim rozen

Default Ping: Gunner

Gunner, I have not heard from you regarding the manual for
that milling machine. I take this to mean either:

a) you are really busy (not posting much lately either, eh?),

b) you didn't get it, and don't need it any more,

c) you did get it and if filled your need (great),

d) you didn't get it, and still want it, but (a) above,

anyway please contact me at jrr0 at us dot ibm dot com
if the address I sent it to (olive ave) is incorrect and
you still want it. I could locate another copy.

Jim

please reply to: