Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Winger with gun

On 12 May 2006 05:51:06 -0700, "tillius" wrote:

Retief wrote:
On Wed, 10 May 2006 02:02:56 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Get a can of mace then.

Incidentally, years ago there was a fellow (or perhaps more than one)
who had a standing bet... You put $100 bill in your shirt pocket, and
get a can of mace. If your mace can stop him, you get to keep the
$100. If your mace doesn't stop him, he gets the $100 and you get
whatever damage he inflicts while taking the bill from you (think of
it as a cheap education on the viability of using mace for
protection). So, are you up for it Cliff? Why don't you go post your
nonsense over in talk.politics.guns and see if the fellow is still
around there... Put your money where your mouth is!

Follow the odds. An 8+ to 1 house advantage on the game ....

Thus Cliff publicly admits that he is not willing to even stake a few
bruises and $100 against his claim that the reader should carry mace.

But Cliff is certainly willing to bet YOUR life on a can of mace...
How typical of a hoplophobe.

BTW, mace is illegal to carry in many areas --

So are guns for very good reasons.

Yes, we've seen how effective your gun-grabber's wet dream has been --
we need only look at Washington DC to see the "proof" of your claims.

Retief

Oh I get it now! Cliff is actually an idiotbot placed here by the GOP
to spoof the Demoncraps. It must be, because, although it's evident
that most of the lib-tards have trouble grasping even the simplest of
logical concepts,

Such as 1 8.

surely none of them are as brain-dead as our favorite
comrad cliff demonstrates on a daily basis.

8 1 if that helps any.
Also 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=8

Now, if everyone would just stop replying to him, or at the very least,
stop quoting him, my kill file on the old commie would be effective.

He so hates facts ...
--
Cliff