Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The Reid wrote in
:

Following up to John Cartmell

the safety cameras will I think do you for 70 + 10% + 2 = 82.
Your "indicated" is likely to be very slightly more.
A patrol car probably doesn't want the aggro for 83 mph.
100mph (30+) will earn serious aggro.

I know of someone getting a ticket for 32mph in a 30mph limit.

that's very unusual as the chief constables recommendation for
the margin gives (thinks)......35 mph. Or probably an indicated
36+.

That fits the 10% + 10% rule. Of course the person's speedo could have
been reading low.

--
Adrian

Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me