Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default New Candy washing machine

John
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 May 2006 06:56:55 UTC, "katzpor" wrote:

Good morning all,

I hope I'm in the correct group for this questio, so here goes.
Yesterday, I had a new Candy washing machine delivered. Following the
instructions provided, I laid the machine down on its back to remove
packing etc prior to use. At this point about a pint of water poured
onto the kitchen floor!

My question is, would this water have been the what was left after
"testing" at the factory or, have I been sent a recon or a "returned
machine" from the distributor?

Pretty normal, I think. My last two machines have had some water in
them.

The packaging for my Indesit told me to expect some water (or was it the
Hoover Dishwasher?)

John