Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Ophelia

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Dave Plowman (News)

They all deny that it has any effect, and also swear blind that they are
*not* alcoholics.

A heavy drinker isn't necessarily an alcoholic. Addiction means you simply
*can't* stop without external help.

Dave (the other one I assume your making the mistake of talking
to) works with alkies and cant see that the majority of people
are not like that.
For the record Dave F, I dont think alcohol has no effect and Ive
never met anybody who did, however the small amount you mentioned
doesnt, but why am I bothering? Youre too pig headed to ever hear
anything you didnt already "know".
--
Mike Reid
"Think on lad, tha' can always tell a Yorkshireman, but not much"

Oi!!!