Posted to alt.home.repair
Sev

Default Follow-up on girl electrocuted by fence in park

You have to wonder if the post digger saw the line. Last week, I
started up my sprinkler system, having put in grass seed. Lo and
behold, a burbling spring in the back yard, where the neighbor had his
fence put up last fall. The post diggers not only cut my sprinkler
line- right on the property line- they poured the footing fully
surrounding it. I think they saw, but kept their mouths shut. Oh
well, I moved it over- still a piece of pvc in their footing. Good
for a few curses and a few laughs, not tragic like in this case.