Posted to alt.home.repair
WConner

Default damage from ethanol?

"and I tend to find the consensus of scientific opinion on global warming"

While irresponsible conduct by man may contribute slightly to global
warming, a few million years ago, long before man started doing all these
supposedly irresponsible things or was even here, there was a glacier 50
miles from where I live in East/Central Illinois. What happened to it?
Global Warming. There is also constantly being found evidence of animal and
plant species that vanished long before man started burning gasoline, coal,
cutting trees, etc.

There have been commercials on TV lately by a Minister no less, saying we
can stop global warming. Phooey, it will take a force far greater than mere
man to do that, not to say we shouldn't do what we reasonably can to keep
from accelerating it.

Walt Conner